Where are you?

Another old poem, must have been in a great mood for this one, lol

Where are you?

With blurry vision I stare into the wind,
I see only shadows, but swear I hear your whisper,
Tingling, tingling my spine,
But I can’t hear the words,
Where are you?
Can you hear me calling, crying, screaming, laughing your name?
I look but do not see,
I listen but do not hear,
I need you, wish to feel your touch, your gaze,
Your love is a warm rain rippling down my skin,
Your laughter is a breeze in the forest, a billion leaves whispering secrets,
Where are you?
Oh. . . I think I see your wrath, in the fire, in the ice, in the darkness,
In the eyes of the dying I imagine you’re there,
A reflection?
Fuck your wrath, love me, love the dying,
I hate you,
Answer me,

Where are you?

Comments

Popular Posts